28 October 2005

A Couple of Blogs to Consider

A terrific post on Sound of a Suckout about continuation bets in limit HE. A continuation bet is when you've raised pre-flop and the board misses you (when you don't have a big pair): do you fire another bullet as Mike Sexton would say, or do you pull back? NLHE is quite different with your ability to change the pot odds for any callers.

I just edited this post. The Cards Speak is absolutely terrific. I haven't explored it much yet, but it looks just incredible.

Just discovered Donkey Hunter also if you're interested in higher mid-level poker. I haven't followed it at all, just stumbled upon it, but it looks very promising.

Finally, there's another new discovery, Twenty-One Outs Twice, for the higher-level poker blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger CC said...

I may look like I just had a baby, but nope--I have pre-teenager depression!

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com