22 February 2008

Is CC Just a Big Girl?

I'm a movie crier, no question. I will cry at the drop of a hat in most any movie. It's one of the reasons I so enjoy seeing movies with my wife, so we can turn into one big slobbery mess if there is cause for it. Of course, there are the guy crying movies, like Brian's Song or Where the Red Fern Grows or We Are Marshall.


Trailer for "Brian's Song"


Huntington WV Premier of "We Are Marshall"

But no, I'm talking about the real heartstring movies. My favorite to cry to I discovered when watching Sleepless in Seattle.



Cary Grant and Deborah Kerr in "An Affair to Remember" has to be one of the best, well-made romantic movies of all time. I turned on AMC, and there were the opening credits. So many great one-liners, Cary Grant at his charming finest, on and on. So funny at times, always just terrific. I'll make a video later of the climactic scene, which you can see here (SPOILER ALERT: if you've never seen the movie, then don't watch this).

UPDATE 2:30

CC watching the end (and crying a bit)

1 Comments:

Blogger Gene said...

Can't watch the 1980 hockey win by the US over the USSR. Can't. Burst into tears every time.

I've never seen the movie "Miracle" for just that reason.

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com