16 February 2008

What Should I Do Next Two Weeks: First Dibs

OK, time to reach out for contact with CC. Here is my itinerary over the next two weeks (date is where I have business):

17 Feb (PM): Reno
18 Feb: Reno
19 Feb: Pueblo, CO
20 Feb: Phoenix
21 Feb: Seattle
22 Feb: Portland
23 Feb: Vancouver
24 Feb: Vancouver
25 Feb: outside Dayton
26 Feb: Cincinnati
27 Feb: Cheswick, PA
28 Feb: Montgomery, AL
29 Feb: near Anniston, AL, then drive home to the ATL

I'd love to grab coffee or a meal with anyone along the way, so ping me at csquard@gmail.com or leave a comment here. If I can figure the logistics out, we'll make it happen.

1 Comments:

Blogger The NL Wife said...

I will most certainly want to catch up with you if you can figure your itinerary out.

Consider me a stop on the 21st, if you can make it - let me know.

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com