09 February 2008

Travel Schedule for Next Week

It was great to sleep in my own bed after celebrating my wife's birthday. A busy weekend of activities coupled with work and travel plans make me wish I had some extra time on my hands.

Next week takes me to the Southwest for most of the time with alot of hopping all over.

Monday: Oklahoma City
Tuesday: Fort Worth, Conroe, Texas (outside Houston, I think)
Wednesday: Wylie, Texas (outside Dallas)
Thursday: Juarez, Mexico (outside El Paso)
Friday: Kentucky (outside Cincinnati)

About to figure travel out. I may just drive to all these places for the first three days, but we'll see. Hopefully, I can sneak out Monday morning which would let me have dinner with my wife and her friend Sunday evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com