03 February 2008

Yessssssss!!!!!!

I didn't want to hope for this, didn't want to talk about how the only way these Giants could pull this out is to make it a defensive, possession game. Incredible!!

I've only seen the Giants play once in Giant Stadium. Maybe the Packers and Lambeau field is a better set of professional football fanatics, I don't know. Archie Manning convinced Eli to get away from the Chargers before the draft, a decision that I've always felt was idiotic. No matter.

Eli Manning is the Super Bowl MVP after two staccato drives. This wasn't Elway or Peyton or Brady. No, these were stumbles and bumbles then miracles. Just incredible. I'm thankful to the hotel for not throwing me out in the freezing cold after screaming like a girl in my room.

2 Comments:

Blogger smokkee said...

KILLER GAME !

2:01 AM  
Blogger jusdealem said...

My husband also screamed like a girl. LOL

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com