01 February 2008

My Top Flickr Photos


Brandi in PLO
Originally uploaded by csquard

I've been spending more time photographing stuff with my mediocre cameras. Here are my top photos by traffic (all poker shots, probably due to search engine stuff or links). This is Brandi Hawbaker playing PLO.

Liz Lieu

My buddy, Liz Lieu at WSOP 2006

Isabelle Mercier+Banana

Isabelle Mercier, Freddy Deeb, and a banana

Jamie Gold

Jamie Gold

ShannonElizabeth

Shannon Elizabeth

And my three favorites that I've posted on flickr:

Snow Day

Spoiling a Child Part IV

Brugge 2002 Flowers

I'm done for the day and heading back to the ATL.

1 Comments:

Blogger jusdealem said...

Brandi really is a gorgeous girl, too bad she's a nut case.

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com