29 January 2008

The Mute Button


50/365 Morning Wait
Originally uploaded by csquard

I'm in the midst of preparing for five weeks of travel and am struggling a bit with myself. I'll be interviewing customers of a client around the US and Canada, talking more to more people than I have in six months.

I've found that I've lost my ability to talk as I have spent more time emailing and blogging. I don't know if this is common or not, but I suspect it is. I've had folks ask questions like how I communicate the best (phone or email), so I'm assuming that this is an emerging phenomenon.

Is it?

5 Comments:

Blogger pokertart said...

Is a trip to Toronto on your itinerary?

12:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow. That's a long time away.

Regarding your blog, I think you should just write about whatever, like I do, and if sometimes that's about poker, great, and if other times it's about your family, that's great too, and the challenges your face are a great part of who you are as well. And I think "Choices" is a good title for that.

3:52 PM  
Blogger CC said...

pokertart--it's possible (I'll keep you posted)

Dan--thanks for the input

6:03 PM  
Blogger jusdealem said...

I much prefer email contact. When asked which I prefer, phone or email, I always go with email. LOL It must be common these days, or we wouldn't be given a choice in the first place.

I'm a big fan of the mute button. :)

6:56 PM  
Blogger katitude said...

I second the trip to Toronto CC. it would be great to see you again. :-)

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com