28 January 2008

Where Should This Head?


49/365 A-Peeling
Originally uploaded by csquard

As you may know, I'm transitioning my blog from a poker blog more toward a general site. I'd like your help as I plan where to grow this site. If you have the time, I'd love for input on the following questions:

1. What interests you the most about my blog?
2. Where would you like me to focus in the future?
3. What should I avoid?
4. I'm assuming I should have a different domain name and connect the blog to that. That's correct, right?

Thanks in advance for any and all input.

3 Comments:

Blogger The NL Wife said...

I like where it is now. I like not knowing if today I'm going to find the spiritual, the degenerate, naked women on couches, darling little blue-eyed boys, or your latest rant on professional baseball. I think its a good life blog.

I'm partial to not changing too much. But that's just me.

12:38 PM  
Blogger smokkee said...

i concur. i like the content you're putting up now. it's a nice change of pace from most of the blogs i visit. i enjoy reading your opinions on current events and such. i don't think many of us would complain if you put up a poker related post tho either.

9:00 PM  
Blogger ernpac said...

I have to say, I feel like even though we haven't ever met, because of your transparency in the past, I have found someone I have stuff in common with. I liked the poker blog alot when you had the poker information out there, but some of my favorite posts were the ones where you let your spirituality and family life bleed through in contrast to poker. With that said, don't lose the poker. I like seeing someone else with similar poker issues as I have seen that has the same personal struggles I have seen in the past and will encounter going forward.

I agree with the wife. It is good now. I read the blog much more often now than I did before...by that I mean I didn't save posts in Bloglines and follow up a week later. Now I read every day because you are more "real" than before in some ways.

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com