29 January 2008

Edmonton: -25 Degrees F


Winter Magnolia
Originally uploaded by csquard

So after I head to Tennessee and Alabama this week, I head to the nation north of here (Canada). First stop on Monday: Edmonton. It is supposed to warm up to +8 Degrees F on Monday, up from -25 Degrees today. They weren't listing the wind chill online (they call it Feels Like). "I guess you can't feel anything once it gets that cold!" laughed my contact for our Monday morning meeting. I'm not quite sure why I decided it was a good idea to head up there...

3 Comments:

Blogger ernpac said...

Where will you be in Tennessee?

5:08 PM  
Blogger CC said...

Ernie--Clarksville Wednesday and Tullahoma Friday

6:02 PM  
Blogger Desiree said...

:) so, you are not too sure if you'll like Edmontons' weather... put it this way, you'll appreciate your winter weather more once you feel the cold snap we are experiencing!

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com