08 February 2008

Strange Last Night in Montreal


60/365 GoGoGo
Originally uploaded by csquard

Montreal's television channels had a mix of French-language, English language Canadian channels (can't get enough curling, btw), and a few US channels. There were a couple of channels that showed various HBO/Showtime shows we don't get. I can only imagine that every fraternity house in America has a "The L Word" viewing part each week.

So anyways, this commercial comes on for the Interactive Male. "Call to find guys who share the same interests as you or find some new friends." Well heck, I don't really have very many friends, and I like my interests, so it sounded pretty neat to find some other guys who I could hang out with the last night I was in Montreal.

Let me just say that these guys didn't really share my same interests.

4 Comments:

Blogger KajaPoker said...

Oh no you didn't!

8:06 AM  
Blogger Butch Howard said...

"Interactive Male"

Should have be enough clue...

10:58 AM  
Blogger DrChako said...

lol . . . imagine your surprise.

Hope your travels are going well - some great pics.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Astin said...

Since you were in Montreal, the really tricky part is playing "French or Gay". Well, less tricky if you're calling Interactive Male I suppose.

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com