10 January 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

I'll keep adding to this post throughout my birthday.

8:00PM

Two birthday cakes (actually three)!! Two carrot cakes plus one chocolate cake=goot birthday!!

Two Cakes

5:45PM

Congrats to Bertrand "ElkY" Grospellier, taking down $2m and winning the PokerStars Caribbean Adventure. My interview with him this summer at the WSOP. And thanks to Otis and his team for covering it on PokerStars Blog.

2:45PM
Thanks for all the birthday wishes, keep them coming! Here, I celebrated my birthday in my storage closet!

31/365 Happy Birthday!

7:54AM
My middle son woke me up at 6:05 to have prayer breakfast. We snuck out in the fog for omelettes when he gave me a present, "...bought with his own money..." as my wife told me later. It was the Complete Guide to Barbells, so I now have even more incentive to start working out more. It was a total shock when he whipped out a gift for me at the little cafe where we had breakfast. I took him to school then made my way home, where I received birthday wishes from my wife, my eldest son, and my youngest (who just made his way down to my office). My wife hung these framed photos that I took in Paris, some really great shots. I don't have them digitally, but I'll have to get the negatives from my Mom and get them digitally.
10Jan08 002

3:11AM
As part of my birthday, I ran a contest to give away a free Flickr Pro account or iTunes gift card for the response to Britney's Horror Paragraph. It was a tough battle, with Jordan making a strong case (probably too strong--pictured him riding a bus with AARP members to Atlantic City). Here is the winner from a young photographer in Mumbai:

During the past year, Priyanka has been photographed doing a chicken dance with the mayor on Independence day and forcing him too to dance, and has appeared to be a lot more stupider than before. She also made a fool out of herself by only waxing one of her legs ntentionally, beat herself with a grape vine, spent a day in jail for eating the carrot in the cop's garden and has had yellow frog skin growing all over her, including one (finger) in which she has a tatoo saying 'retard'!!

You can see her photos here. Congrats to her, and thanks for everyone who participated. Heading to the sofa to sleep a few hours.

7 Comments:

Blogger The NL Wife said...

Happy Birthday to you!

2:53 AM  
Blogger cmitch said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope it's an awesome one!!!

9:53 AM  
Blogger DrChako said...

Happy Birthday from across the ocean!

2:44 PM  
Blogger 23skidoo said...

Happy Birthday Craig!!!

If you feel like playing some poker, I'm running a game tomorrow night.

Gimmie a ring.

5:29 PM  
Blogger pokertart said...

Happy B-day (I'm a day late).

3 cakes? I'm jealous!

11:43 AM  
Blogger smokkee said...

happy b-lated b-day! sounds like you had a good one.

5:11 PM  
Blogger Ignatious said...

happy belated bday!!!

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com