01 July 2006

England has been Denied

Oh mighty Melissa, may your generosity shine down on me today, giving me marginal hands that hit, bad hands when others have good, and great hands when I need them.

A light meal to last the day (will probably throw up in the next few minutes).

Chris Mankamyer from the ATL is playing today. He doubled Erik Seidel up last year in this event, and Seidel went on to take the bracelet (hope he's at my table today and can double me up too).

Beckham injured, Rooney gone with a red card, PK's, and England is gone. For having a seemingly great midfield, they just couldn't get past the injuries to Owen and Rooney, played tight throughout. This helps me in my Matt Matros pool, but I always pull for them.

My starting table is a check-in table, not a poker table. Is this an omen? What I hope it's not is the indication I'm an alternate, which would be horrible. I'll meet Juan Carlos in a bit then have to spring to the table, so I'm outta here.

1 Comments:

Blogger mookie99 said...

Good luck in the tourney. Drop some hammers...

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com