29 June 2006

Brutal Ending

Jennifer Harman busts out after watching Juan Carlos Mortensen's chip lead evaporate over sixty minutes. Harman fought hard until the very, very end, only to see her A-K run into A-A as she came over the top. Mortensen would pick up aces short stacked, getting into the final table for tomorrow.

Articles completed, and I'm really worn out. No poker but the Mook, and I'm done here again at approaching three in the morning. I wasn't able to figure out how to keep this from happening for the second day in a row, working until the wee hours of the next day. I can only do what I can do the way I can do it, then we'll have to see if we can make it quicker or something. Have to knock out interviews etc. here in the next couple days, but now I need to hit the sack. I'm thinking harder about buying into a tourney, if only to get some rest!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rick T said...

Hi CC,

Great work so far (can I recommend Pro Plus Caffiene tablets? Do they have those over there?) I'm enjoying th read. I navigated here from Matt Matros' page after your entries on the soccer blog. I'm in UK and we are starved of representation here even from my 250 strong meetup group (we have a runner in the Ladies event next week and hope for more later on).
Anyway, long one shorter, let me know when the banner is finalised (I have no skills that way) and I'll stick you up on our various pages. The shots are great.

Rick T

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com