20 June 2006

CC Wins Hoyazo Classic

Quick gratuitous victory post, as I take down the Hoyazo Classic, besting a field of 22 players to pocket the first prize. Highlights were creating an ATL table, sitting next to katitude (a real hottie), coming up with my own version of the hoy (the CC Hoy), battling back from doubling up drraz when my AKo dominated his A something else, and besting iakaris who's blog I really like alot (it's a bit intimidating for me as it's top notch). Got to tell the story about my Mom milking our cat for three weeks after she prematurely gave away six kittens (look, that cat had six litters, and if you'd found anyone to take six cats at one time, you'd have probably jumped at the chance as well!).

Deep talking post to come in the AM. Thanks for letting me drop by.

8 Comments:

Blogger surflexus said...

good job cc...just say when...i will be there

1:39 AM  
Blogger Guin said...

It was great to play with you last night. Super tough table image... just wish I wasn't so card dead at the final table.

Congrats on the win.

8:01 AM  
Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

congrats cc...been reading you for a while now, and it was cool to go heads up with ya. Next time I'll try to make it last longer.

boy if that phrase doesn't take me back to 1988...

9:56 AM  
Blogger mookie99 said...

Congrats on the big win last night.

10:29 AM  
Blogger CC said...

Thanks for all the love (and keep piling on!).

10:36 AM  
Blogger alabare said...

Nice work CC! WTG!

11:42 AM  
Blogger smokkee said...

tuff field and nice payout. good job.

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats CC.

That's a tough 22 player field to conquer.

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com