04 December 2007

Heading to Vegas

Looks like I'll be sneaking into Vegas after all. I have to head to Albuquerque Wednesday evening for a photo shoot on Thursday (not of me, so don't be alarmed). I'll get into Vegas Friday morning then leave on a red-eye Sunday night. I haven't made hotel arrangements in Vegas yet, so any ideas would be welcome.

Daily devotional on love is below:



Gift Ideas for the Christmas

Alicia Keys "As I Am" (live version of "No One" below)



Sara Groves "Tell Me What You Know"

Aaron Shust "Whispered and Shouted"

"Extras" Seasons 1 & 2, Ricky Gervais; if you haven't subscribed to his podcast on iTunes, it is side-splitting.

In other news, Fuel scores a big coup by catching the Spice Girls first concert.



Will Ray Lewis and his mates on defense kidnap their coach and waterboard him after last night's stumble-bumble fiasco? Aaarrrghhh! Why on Earth would you call a timeout with these guys on defense? The only thing worse from the weekend (by an order of magnitude) was Sean Payton's double reverse call to lose the games vs. the Bucs. I always choose the Saints in Madden, mainly so I have a clue about their personnel. I would NEVER call that play when I was trying to close out a win.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fuel55 said...

I love you too fishcakes!

12:38 PM  
Blogger smokkee said...

it was a good thing the Ravens picked up those two penalties at the end of the Patsies final TD so their hail mary would be caught 2 yds shy of the goal line.

every call seemed to go the Pats way in the 4th quarter of that game. the last Ravens timeout was retarded. how do you burn your last timeout on D in the final minutes and who the eff was Kyle Boller throwing that ball too? so ghey

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com