03 December 2007

Hot New Blog: Stripper Screenwriter

I'm sure I'm behind here, but I've been eager to see the new movie "Juno" released this week. The screenwriter is Diablo Cody, formerly Brooke Busey-Hunt. She quit her job at an ad agency to strip in Minneapolis, then published "Candy Girl: A Year in the Life of an Unlikely Stripper."

Here is a hilarious sit-down with David Letterman after her book was published.



You can check her out on her blog, the Pussy Ranch.

And a couple of pretty funny promos with Diablo and Ellen Page, the brilliant young Canadian star in the flick (I'm sure that has to be an oxymoron...).





"Juno" hits theaters 14 December, so line up your babysitters now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fuel55 said...

Be careful with your oxymorons dude!

12:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey CC! Thanks for the recipe on my blog!

I'm glad to see that you've converted to the Diablo side! I have a particularly large soft spot for her (her husband is also the shiznit).

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com