06 July 2006

WSOP Photos

Another guy whose name I can't remember, wearing a paper clip on his forehead.

Tuan Le staring down Greg Raymer.

Mr. Phil Ivey.

Layne Flack (Ron Rose in background).

Antonio Esfandiari ended up not spitting on Richard "Quiet Lion" Brodie, at least not on this hand.

Have to figure out when I'm going back to Vegas. I'm driving back to the ATL and will put up a mega-post or two tonight or tomorrow. That's the big hook, I know, grabbing my droppings of wisdom. And, of course, more more more photos. I'll go through what I've got and pull some new ones. Thanks for stopping by, and I'll post more later. Scroll down to see new interviews, etc.

7 Comments:

Blogger Pseudo_Doctor said...

nic pic of the paper clip guy lol that is original though

11:44 AM  
Blogger Klopzi said...

By the way, good job on all the WSOP reporting and pictures.

This is as close as I'm ever gonna get to Vegas...

11:45 AM  
Blogger Felicia :) said...

That's Charlie Shoten. He's just a goofball.

11:46 AM  
Blogger Pseudo_Doctor said...

hey just read the interviews nice job liked the vince one the best had no idea he played pro tennis....

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the updates and pics.

It was nice that we got to meet and I'm sure we'll see each other again on your return trip.

12:12 PM  
Blogger The Poker Enthusiast said...

Great stuff. Good luck during your next vist to the land of sin and depravity. I wish I was there.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Charlie spoke/played at the last blogger tourney.

Very cool guy.

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com