13 April 2006

Melissa Gilbert Sex Google Search

I still get Google searched for Melissa Gilbert sex, so for those of you with Gilbert fantasies, here are some new photos. Also, a link to my bizarre sex with Melissa Gilbert dream post for those new to the site. PokerShark, if you read this, I think you're forgetting to check your moderated comments.

Another hour before going home yesterday, another quick $443 at $10/20. Most of it came from a VP$IP 40/14.29 two seats to my right. I quit believing after awhile and would play him very aggressive. One quick hand question that I have for the better players out there: would you 4-bet the river here?
Maniac and I call with three others in middle position (12%-er in between us), and I have 9h8h.
Flop comes Ts6cJh (check, bet, call,
raise, HERO 3-bet, fold, fold, call, raise, HERO call, call )
Kh on turn (
check, bet, HERO call, call )
Ah on river (
bet, call, HERO raise, 3-bet, fold, HERO calls)
Maniac shows 8dQd (straight), HERO shos 9h8h (flush)

Was that fraidy-scared play or just judicious? Would be interested in any thoughts (and sorry that I can't do a hand converter dealie to make it prettier, but I did spend ten minutes making the colors...) On a separate session comment, the three other biggest donators had the following stats: 20/12, 21.33/6.6, 25/15. I was able to 18.67/10.67 (I'm historically a 22.4/11.6 player). Second and third biggest winners were 16/14.67 and 14.67/10.67. 75 hands are a relatively small sample size, I understand, but most of the time I have to make assumptions with 25 hands then adjust.

My top referrers in March were as follows: Pauly, TripJax, Scurvy, Jordan, Linda, Otis et al, Will, Mark, and BadBlood. BadBlood has a neat contest going, so I'll join in here. I'll send my copy of Barry Greenstein's new book to the first person to pick five of my top 25 most played on my iPod (you get ten choices). Tiebreaker to person with the most.

I received a reply from Robert Varkonyi, the 2002 WSOP Main Event winner. This year was the pre-Moneymaker year, made more famous for the fact that Hellmuth had his head shaved when he stated that there was no way Varkonyi would win. We've seen him again when ESPN featured his wife, Olga, lasting fairly far in the 2005 Main Event. This is all I could get out of him: "My wife Olga thinks that we don't spend enough time playing poker." I think I saw a 2+2 poll once that had him as the worst main event winner, but I'm not quite sure if that's true or not.

5 Comments:

Blogger Klopzi said...

Varkonyi's a much better player today than he was back in 2002.

However, I think he really lacks the charisma necessary to become a larger-than-life figure in the poker world.

I mean, I'm a nerd and proud of it. But Varkonyi makes me look like King Daddy Cool.

Seriously, if you get the chance to shave Phil Hellmuth's head, you take it!

Basically, QT does not a World Champion make...

9:53 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

You're a scardey-cat. More aggro please.

Here's my entry for your most played based on your play:

King Of Pain - The Police
How Many Times Can We Say Goodbye - Luther Vandross
Body to Body, Heart to Heart - Cher
Try it on My Own - Whitney Houston
Cry Me A River - Justin Timberlake
American Life - Madonna
Rock Your Body - Justin Timberlake
Love Doesn't Have to Hurt - Atomic Kitten
Suddenly - Leann Rimes
Careless Whispers - George Michael

Melissa Gilbert rocks.

6:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

www0703


ralph lauren outlet
moncler outlet
ray ban sunglasses
a bathing ape
uggs outlet
michael kors outlet
montblanc pens
ugg outlet
polo ralph lauren
coach outlet online










10:39 PM  
Blogger jeje said...

canada goose outlet
coach outlet
ugg boots clearance
fitflops
coach outlet
moncler outlet
true religion outlet store
ray ban sunglasses
basketball shoes
kate spade outlet online

3:10 AM  
Blogger yanmaneee said...

yeezy supply
paul george shoes
yeezy 700
supreme clothing
moncler jacket
supreme
kevin durant shoes
pandora
lebron 17
supreme clothing

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com