04 January 2008

Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon: Starting with the Best

We depart from here to see where the links link to...

Rapid Eye Reality One of the best, Otis brings a delightful look back on his adventurous 2007.

67 Degrees... First on Otis's list of blogs to look at, and I've never been here. Great summary of Dancin' David Gregory, giving white men everywhere hope (although here's one who could dance circles around Mr. Gregory...).

Wonkette Nothing if not prolific (56 posts in the last 24 hours). From the folks who bring you Gawker, Defamer, etc.

World Wide Lens Report OK, this happens sometimes in Six Degrees, where I can find no link from a site and have to redirect. Wonkette has no links that I could find, with some really strange commenting process, so I headed back to 67 Degrees and found a guy under Atlanta named Jason. Interesting faith story from his time in Thailand. Recent posts are about his visit back to Huntsville, Alabama.

Little Lost Robot Looks like a great site from a photographer/reporter/camera guy (whatever it's called...). "Yesterday’s “missing dog” assignment had a happy ending today, as the dog returned to his home this morning." Sweet!

Warren Ellis Author, comic book/graphic novel guy, weird music nut. Another neat site to check out.

A quick trip literally to the far reaches of the cybersphere.

2 Comments:

Blogger WillWonka said...

These are still some of my favorite posts to read... and explore..

12:36 PM  
Blogger JasonC said...

Craig,
Thanks for the link. I don't measure traffic to my site anymore (except by comments), so when someone new comments, I like to see who they are. I really like the 6 Degrees concept and may "borrow" it sometime.

I understand you comments of passing the plate, but when I was doing videos for the organization that sent me to Thailand, I was constantly having to add that "give" message and sometimes I just wanted to tell the story. Believe me, I am very thankful for the thousands of generous givers who made my time of service in Thailand possible and I know that doesn't happen without a little asking.

Stay in touch. I will hopefully have some stuff from Hong Kong in the near future.

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com