25 December 2007

Merry Christmas, Everyone



We're headed to Memphis to see my parents and family early tomorrow morning. It was a very hectic build-up to Christmas, and we had a really great time with gifts today. I got Moose Munch from Harry and David's (YoSoyVeneno still owes me some from our HU match!), a bench for lifting/sit-ups, a Gordon Setter calendar (which is here to remind me what I've done to our family), and a couple of mock turtlenecks. It really wasn't about the getting this year for me, it was about the giving. I went bonkers on a bunch of doing things that were low cost but took alot of effort, and it's been very rewarding for me.

My Christmas wishes this season:

That Fuel will have a year of great success, and that our friendship will strengthen.

That Dr. Chako has a year of peace, and that he has great courage in the face of his challenges, and that The Wife has a year of closeness with her husband and navigates all of the tumult ahead.

That my friend Liz will move past her loss into a year of great peace and joy.

That IGGY will continue to find new ventures to stay enthused and achieving greatness.

That Gene's fire will continue to burn in the way that makes him special and such a great guy to know.

That Amy will continue to stretch herself and that our paths cross again.

That Pauly and change100 can spend the next fifteen years with the kind of joy that I've had with my wife. I won't wish any specific direction, just that the two of them share unlimited joy.

That I get to spend time with my ATL buddies: skidoo, kurokitty, weak, butch, kaja, surflexus

That Carmen continues to stay on a great path that sees her continue to progress in all walks of her life.

That I'm able to have a great conversation this year with Al--my fault that I've never made the time to do that.

That Linda has a year of great comfort and success.

That Don has peace and continues to strengthen all aspects of his life.

That Dan and his bride have a year where they start to have more answers than questions in raising their young brood.

That my two favorite WSOP buddies have an even better summer than last (Lucko and sprstoner). And that their twists turn up in the next few months.

That I'll catch up with old buddies, including WillWonka , Jordan, Mook, and Mark.

I have so many other Christmas wishes, and I'll try to bring them forward soon.

9 Comments:

Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

Merry Christmas Craig!!!! I don't know how things are going to work out this summer at the WSOP, but my sincerest hope is that we get to work together once again. I learned so much from you last summer and I HOPE I get to learn more from you in the future :)

Not to mention, I had fun with you and I consider us friends!

9:56 PM  
Blogger AlCantHang said...

Merry Christmas sir, I hope you have a good holiday and an even better 2008.

10:26 PM  
Blogger katitude said...

Merry Christmas Craig, here's to a big 2008!

10:39 PM  
Blogger kurokitty said...

Merry Catmas, sir. Looking forward to seeing more of you in the 'anta.

12:29 AM  
Blogger The NL Wife said...

Happy Holidays and a great New Year to you and your family - what a sweet wish for us. As Jewish mothers are famous for saying, "From your lips, to God's ears."

Peace, to you.

The Wife

4:33 AM  
Blogger mookie99 said...

Happy Holidays! Hopefully our paths will cross sometime in 2008.

2:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Merry Christmas Man and I hope you find some answers to your own questions as well.

3:50 PM  
Blogger Ignatious said...

thanks a ton craig - and merry christmas to you too, my friend.

08 = everything is coming up CC! :)

6:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

zhengjx20160615
oakley sunglasses
jordan 11
ralph lauren outlet
ralph lauren outlet
adidas superstar trainers
air max 95
tiffany and co
coach factory outlet
true religion outlet online
coach outlet
louis vuitton outlet stores
ghd hair straighteners
louis vuitton outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
ralph lauren sale
michael kors outlet online sale
true religion outlet store
michael kors outlet clearance
burberry outlet
louis vuitton
coach outlet
giuseppe zanotti outlet
timberland boots
pandora jewelry
louis vuitton bags
cheap oakleys
coach outlet canada
lebron james shoes 13
fitflop clearance
adidas factory outlet
ralph lauren outlet
longchamp handbags
michael kors outlet online
polo ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet store online clearances
oakley canada
ralph lauren
retro 11
kd 7 shoes
ray ban outlet

5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com