21 December 2007

Dram-uh

Nothing like all your buddies going to war against one another. Here is my recitation of the Hoy v LJ drama, with one post out of order (over twenty minutes of reading, so cut me some slack). I add a bit of nonsense at the end, if anyone can last that long.



Part II (took forever to save, as I had to split the video apart twice).



Part III from LJ below, where she gives her final finale.



And lastly, what we've all been waiting for, CC's take on all this (below).



I like virtually everyone mentioned, think LJ and Carmen are both pretty hot hotties, loved Hoy and played in the MATH when it was blip on the blip of all pokerdom.

4 Comments:

Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

I can't believe I just sat here and watched you read two blog posts that I already read. Um, but I did - and it was fun dammit! Thanks for that lovely dramatization.

1:33 AM  
Blogger Otis said...

First admission:

I am tired and just came home from a winning session.

Second admission:

I've had a couple drinks.

Third admission (which should be explained, in part, by the firs two admissions):

I laughed out loud at this more than a few times.

My two favorite moments in this dramatic portrayal were:

"...and then some cards happen..."

and

"kitty cat word"

If anything drove home how silly all this stuff is, this was it.

Thanks, CC. And happy holidays.

2:42 AM  
Blogger Butch Howard said...

The essence of the Dram-uh really comes out if you play parts I,II,II all at the same time.

11:01 AM  
Blogger 23skidoo said...

Comedy GOLD!!

you kitty cat word

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com