12 December 2007

Stuff I Need Help With

1. Wireless-enable my two Mac G2's
2. Clean this mess of an office
3. Flow my 365 Group flickr images each day to my blog
4. Find three new clients
5. Get a clue about SEO
6. New business development partner in China
7. Selection of wines to give my wife
8. Getting video from our video camera to my laptop (both Sony's)
9. Direction on how to improve vlog's/videos (I currently use Microsoft Moviemaker, and I'm not sure what my Mac's have)
10. Updated links to my blog (perennial pain)
11. Direction on Google Reader (any way to cut and paste from someone's Blogroll?) Biggestron

More to follow (feel free to comment or email me on any of these at csquard@gmail.com).

3 Comments:

Blogger BadBlood said...

#7 - I enjoy Greg Norman's Pinot Noir.

#8 - PCMCIA firewire card.

8:20 AM  
Blogger 23skidoo said...

Your friendly neighborhood computer guy is but a phone call and 10 Minutes away. I hear he accepts Beer and Pokerstars $ as payment.

11:51 AM  
Blogger Butch Howard said...

#3 As far as I have been able to learn, there are two choices. One is to put them from flickr into a post and the other is to display them in the sidebar.


#3 Into blog posts. The only way I have found to do this is by manually clicking the Blog This button about the picture after uploading it. I had hoped for a way to automagically have pictures uploaded to flickr be posted to the blog at the same time, but have not found a way to make that happen.

To Configure the blog (a one time job ) log on to flickr and follow this path:

You
Your Account
Extending Flickr
Your Blogs

Add your blogger blog. It will ask you to log into blogger, show you a list of blogs, let you pick a layout, and some other things.

After that you can Blog This on any public pictures anywhere in flickr and they will post to your blog.

#3 As a 'badge' in the side bar.

Go to the flickr badge wizard to get some badge code that you can use in a blogger HTML/Javascript layout element to show pictures in your sidebar.

You can choose HTML or Flash badges. The HTML updates when the page refreshes, the flash is animated. You can choose all of your public pictures or those with a tag. You can have multiple badges on you blog sidebar.

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com