20 March 2008

Why Sports Illustrated Discontinued Its Swimsuit Edition

We were in church Sunday. During the sermon, the pastor referenced the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition (I can't exactly remember the point of what he was saying actually). I subscribe to SI but don't read it too much anymore (should anyone subscribe to any magazine?). I had assumed that SI had discontinued their swimsuit edition after I hadn't received it the last two or three years.

Then I turned to my wife, who gave me the most evil, sheepish grin you could ever get from your wife. My SI edition, a rite of passage I'd hoped my boys would stumble upon laying around the house, had ended up in the recycle bin the last two years.


At least we have the internets...

2 Comments:

Blogger Fuel55 said...

LOL - that's quite funny.

4:46 PM  
Blogger The NL Wife said...

Sneaky wife.

:)

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com