19 March 2008

Shannon Elizabeth Spanks CC & Fuel

So Shannon Elizabeth is better looking than Fuel or me, she's got more cash than either of us (I hope), and she's arguably a better poker player than either of us:

Shannon Elizabeth: four WSOP cashes for $10k, $125k for 3rd place in NBC HU Championship
Fuel: zero WSOP cashes, some forgotten cash in kanuck dollars
CC: zero WSOP cashes, $400 or so once at Commerce

Now, it looks like she's a better dancer than either of us (although surely there is a video in the works to challenge her...)



(thanks to Wicked Chops for the heads-upa)

2 Comments:

Blogger Shrike said...

I really, really hope I never see such a challenge video. It would scar my eyes. ;)

4:41 PM  
Blogger Fuel55 said...

Thanx for reminding me ...

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com