17 September 2009

Boo!!

So I haven't blogged at my new digs in more than six months, so I thought I'd hit this for what it's worth. I depleted my online bankroll through withdrawals and poor play about a year ago, and I spent my live bankroll as I quit playing. I'll occasionally goof around on FT with my two-figure bankroll or play the random SNG or Steps on Stars.

I've been in a high state of stress lately, and I'm thinking of playing more in the coming weeks. If I jump in, I'll document it here. I'm open to ideas for a new venture when it comes to poker, whether it's depositing a certain amount and grinding, focusing on one thing or another, etc. From the little I've played lately, it does look like the play in general has tightened up. I don't know if that's the case or not, but just glancing at table stats it seems so.

I'm also thinking about heading to Vegas in December, but that seems so far away. I've had some real problems thinking about anything in the future as it seems to bring on the anxious emotions. Am I alone? I'd be interested to know.

I don't know if this site is even monitored, but there you go. I'll be doing more on my other sites as well, but think of this as more of a PSA than anything.

2 Comments:

Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Still on the Bloglines! Be nice to see ya there. Hope the anxiety and stress gets under control because it really sucks living that way at least for me.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

cool math games hangman
https://123gamesfree.com/
https://123gamesfree.com/action/
123gamesfree
123games

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com